Montana State Fund
Independently code complex, n-tiered applications. Provide systems analysis, designs, tests, debugs and documents.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
OVERALL J OB SCOPE
Provides technical leadership and mentoring for small/medium-sized eBusiness applications. Provides consultative services to customers and other IT professionals regarding the application of systems analysis to business problems. Provides detailed systems analysis and design specifications for MSF software application projects, adhering to current standards.
Writes code, tests, maintains and enhances computer programs utilizing department Software Development methodology.
Mentors IT professionals and complete special projects as assigned.
- Develop module and application level code.
- Code, test, maintain, and enhance computer programs.
- Analyze requirements for feasibility.
- Design and code pieces of complex projects.
- Provide technical consultative services to others regarding system analysis.
- Support existing applications.
- Production failure trouble shooting.
- Working with business analysts to analyze requirements.
- Testing other developers’ code.
- Document code and processes as requested.
- Support user applications by assisting help desk.
- Provide knowledge transfer and consulting to other IT professionals and/or business customers.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
Requires a bachelor’s degree plus five (5) years’ directly related work experience, (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
Relevant Certifications preferred.
ETL Software Engineer
At least 5 years experience in a) SAP Data Services or equivalent ETL tools such as Informatica Powercenter/ Datastage etc b) SAP Sybase Data Modelling or equivalent modeling on other ETL tool sets
Exposure to BI tools such as OBIEE, Cognos, Microstrategy, Qlik, Tableau, Power BI etc
Fast paced general office environment. Some stress may occur. Regular travel not expected but may occur occasionally around organizational specific events or during the course of employment. Requires frequent walking, bending stooping, crouching, reaching and carrying (walking around building, working under desks), visual acumen, manual dexterity, detailed verbal and written communications and fingering for working with computer keyboards. Occasional heavy lifting.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.