Digital transformation lies at the intersection of customer experience and operational excellence and Verizon has Market Permission to Dominate the Digital Transformation Industry – Thingspace + Professional Services. In these roles you will be a beacon of insights within the front end of Verizon’s IoT strategy.
The IoT Solutions Sales Specialist for the Energy & Utilities practice will be responsible for supporting the regional and national field sales organization to close IoT opportunities. Drive strategic revenue by working with customers on transformational business activities.
- Identify, engage and support Grid Wide opportunities for IoT – PaaS solutions
- Responsible for the acquisition and management of Grid Wide IoT services for all Energy & Utility Services
- Provide subject matter expertise for each of the IoT solutions while integrating customer’s business drivers focused on IoT technical solution sets
- Support the launch of new IoT solutions
- Review and analyze current client’s technology infrastructure while identifying, proposing IoT strategies, and deploying and supporting critical IoT solutions
- Translate customer business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements
- Collaborate with sales teams to develop and execute on an Energy & Utilities solution
- Develop and/or maintain expertise in the assigned IoT solution
- Effectively support the sales teams with technical presentations and demonstrations
- Provide guidance for responses to RFI/RFP/RFQs
- Drive positive customer experience and align with all sales teams
- Drive adoption of IoT PaaS solutions both internally and externally
Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred. IT, Information Systems or Engineering experience highly preferred. Energy and Utility domain experience highly preferred. Experience in managing delivery of complex solutions involving IoT, M2M, cloud, security, professional services and SaaS. Strong technology marketing and analytical skills. Prior experience delivering complex M2M solutions and market expertise in assigned vertical. Must possess financial management skills needed for forecasting and pricing. Professional presentation and communication skills to address all levels of the enterprise to include senior executives. Ability to create excellent working relationships with diverse teams and job functions throughout the organization. Responsive to client needs and changing requirements.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.