Optio3 is a web platform for complete visibility, management & intelligent control of operations & energy consumption in commercial buildings.
We are passionate about addressing broad and complex problems through technology. We are a diverse team of experts in IT Operations, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, AI, IoT, Security, and Software for Consumers and Enterprise.
There are over 5.6 million Commercial Buildings in the U.S., with billions of light switches, bulbs, thermostats, motion sensors, smoke detectors, HVAC systems, etc. These can be analog devices, controlled manually, devices connected to semi-automated legacy systems, or new devices connected via the Internet, commonly referred to as IoT devices; the number of IoT devices is projected to grow beyond 4 billion by 2020.
Even with automation systems in place, these buildings waste over one-third of their operational cost in inefficiencies related to reactive maintenance, outages, subpar energy management and manual processes associated with asset management and control. We solve that problem via software Innovation to go beyond sensing into intelligent control.
Are you the one?
Our Marketing team drives the messaging and content that reaches prospective Enterprise Customers and influences their decision to purchase. By communicating our vision, addressing common misconceptions about facilities management & operations, hidden costs and the adoption of IoT devices. We change perceptions of the value IoT can deliver for large commercial buildings such as Hotel Groups, Multi-Office complexes, College Campuses and Universities.
You will be responsible for driving consideration for Optio3 software through world-class storytelling. Your goal is to inspire and engage the Commercial Buildings community across Facilities Technicians, Facilities Managers, COOs and CFOs. The ideal candidate is an equal parts storyteller and business strategist, has the ability to turn data into actionable insights. This position will work closely with product marketing, acquisition marketing, design, and product management teams to craft compelling stories about Optio3 and execute on strategies that will bring these stories to life.
We value open & honest communications, customer centricity, collaboration, and we believe in the power of compassion, gratitude and paying it forward. We offer excellent health, vision and dental benefits, green commute incentives, 401K, competitive compensation including equity and extraordinary opportunities for growth.
- With guidance from the CMO, Drive consideration and intent for Optio3 through multi-channel campaigns (affecting targeting, positioning, messaging, creative, and launch).
- Be in charge of running our IIoT speaking series, including events, communications and publications with third parties.
- Coordinate & Cultivate relationship with Press & Analysts.
- Under CMO and product marketing leadership, conduct segment, market, and competitive research—both qualitative and quantitative—to better understand full-funnel marketing trends and apply key learning to new initiatives
- Analyze performance metrics to refine our campaign distribution strategy (channel prioritization, budget, and testing cadence)
- Collaborate with key cross-functional partners to develop campaigns and content, test messaging and communicate insights
- Identify new opportunities to use content to engage with our audience and position Optio3 as a thought leader in the IIoT space; conduct industry research to support these efforts
- 2-4 years’ experience in Enterprise Marketing (B2B) in charge of storytelling, PR and multichannel marketing.
- Exceptional storytelling and communication skills (written, verbal, and visual)
- Teamwork and collaboration: Ability to foster strong working relationships with team members and cross-functional partners
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and take ownership
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape
- Interest in IoT, SaaS/enterprise software industry and trends
- Experience deploying and using Marketo, Act-On or similar Marketing Automation Software
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.