Responsible for providing data analytics to support the LA Care data platform architecture. Supports the development of practical roadmaps for the LA Care data platform. Supports defining the overall data architecture, including ETL processes, logical and physical structures and recommends appropriate technologies. Works with the Business, Technology and Data architects to provide data analysis as needed and supports the develoment of requirements. Effectively communicates requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, I.T. or related field
Master's Degree in Computer Science, Business Adm. or related field
• 5 years of experience creating Business and/or Technical documents in an IT related field with:
• 3 years of experience developing SQL queries to provide analytical support in either OLTP or OLAP databases
• 3 years of experience working in the role of a Project Coordinator or Entry Level Project Manager
• 1 year of experience working with Visio to show workflow concepts
• 1 year of experience working with MS Office and Powerpoint.
• Good understanding of the SDLC and Project Management life cycles
• Strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills
• Previous healthcare experience is preferred
• Strong problem-solving and analytical ability.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.