Bay State Computers, Inc. is a professional services firm and a leading provider of Information Technology (IT) services and products to the U.S. Federal Government and Industry. Bay State brings together experienced IT professionals and the latest state-of-the-art technology tools, practices, and products to support projects and task order requirements for our customers. For more information about Bay State visit our website , connect with us on LinkedIn , or follow us on Twitter .
We have an exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Data Architect to join our team. We are seeking an individual with Application Architecture experience to assist with IT Governance and the set-up of a program management office (PMO) in accordance with a Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) program, which is iterative in nature.
- Provide direction, guidance and definition of an enterprise's architecture to effectively support the business strategy and advises enterprise application architecture implementation and ongoing refinement activities.
- Supports the creation and evolution of the enterprise application architecture function/program including coordination of enterprise business, information, technical and solution architectures.
- Supports the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that direct the design of technology solutions, including architecting and implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms, operating systems and applications across the enterprise.
- Analyzes technology industry and market trends and determines potential impacts upon the enterprise and supports the development and execution of a communication (including education) plan for enterprise application architecture standards.
- Participates in strategic decisions regarding the technical aspects of IT for the enterprise and consultant to IT and business leaders in the development of IT solutions for business needs.
- 2-5 years of enterprise architecture experience
- Deep expertise in application architecture; fluency in all technical domains
- Fluency in network technologies and related, advanced technologies
- Knowledge in most technical disciplines (application, business, security, etc.) and operations disciplines (systems management, change management, etc.)
- Expertise in The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) and / or Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) 2.0 along with IT business architecture areas including business process design and governance
- Program implementation skills, including project portfolio management, and planning and reporting others’ work across multiple implementations concurrently
- Track record of organization-wide change, driven by significant, innovative ideas
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively
- Knowledge of ARIS for Application Architecture
- PMP or CAPM certification
- TOGAF certification
Education: B.A./B.S. in Communications, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Assurance, or equivalent experience
Location: Washington, DC
Bay State Computers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.