F reewave Technologies is looking for an enthusiastic Embedded Applications Developer to join our team. You will be developing libraries and applications on top of the device platform (new product line of highly programmable IP Radios), which may include interfacing with networking applications, protocols, drivers, APIs, and management interfaces. You will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies in IoT and M2M solutions, work on diverse projects, and grow your technical skill set while working with a group of dedicated Freewave Technologies teammates.
Who You Are:
You have experience working in and enjoy a small company environment where you can wear multiple hats, have a voice/impact on direction while staying organized and efficient. You love technology, are a tinkerer at heart and get excited when you have boards, wires and blinking lights close at hand. Your verbal and written communication skills are well honed.
What You Bring To The Table:
- Experience in embedded Linux user space software development, with background in Java, Python and Linux.
- Experience building out core SDK, libraries, API’s.
- Experience in cross-compile environment such as Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone or other embedded Linux systems.
- Experience with network protocols and related interface protocols.
- Analytical, inquisitive, adaptable, think outside the box.
- Work well with a passionate team of engineers.
- Bring a collaborative and self-directed attitude to the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Must be a US Citizen.
A Few Nice-To-Haves:
- RF or other wireless technologies.
- Cloud services.
- Full development lifecycle (requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, review).
- C#, GoLang, C++
About The Benefits:
- Work-life balance and flexible work schedules.
- Competitive compensation/benefits package.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.