Huawei Consumer BG Strategy Marketing focuses on long-term planning of disruptive technology and product to differentiate our products. The relevant fields will include but not limited to smartphones, tablets, wearable devices, smart home/IoT, and mobile PC products. This position will engage in business development, product planning and GTM planning, and work collaboratively with Huawei R&D, product planning, marketing teams located in North America and worldwide.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Essential Functions
• Provide strategic account management of top technology partners such as Microsoft.
• Identify and evaluate new technology innovations, land new projects, and manage projects as needed.
• Establish and maintain executive relationship between Huawei and covered accounts.
• Work with headquarters team to shape long-term strategy in the mobile PC industry.
• Foster business opportunities and develop innovative ideas and credible business cases for new projects.
• Work closely with R&D team and external technology partners to define project scope and high level product specifications. Clarify and execute technical requirements received from partners.
• Manage the process of negotiation and communication with key partners and provide constructive recommendations to executives.
• Serve as primary negotiator independently when given corporate guideline and instructions internally.
• Demonstrate high efficiency, productivity, and flexibility with both internal and external partners.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS (Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
Minimum: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred: Master's Degree
Major/Discipline: Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Relevant Work Experience
Minimum: 8+ years of experience in the mobile device industry
Preferred: 12+ years of experience in the mobile device industry
Skills & Abilities: (Technical or General)
• Skills in SW development and project management.
• Expertise in Windows OS with knowledge of Apps and device drivers.
• Experience in mobile PC product development, and related technologies, such as CPU, multimedia, and power optimization, etc.
• Proven track record working successfully within global organizations.
• Experience in product management for multi-national company.
• Familiar with entire product lifecycle, including product concept, planning, development, and GTM.
• Thorough understanding of PC industry and technology trends.
• Experience in leading a team to collaborate with external partners.
• Program management experience in the PC industry.
• Experience in new business development.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.