Director Solutions Delivery – US Remote Role – 1601416
Itron, Inc. (NASDAQ: ITRI), is a world-leading technology and services company dedicated to the resourceful use of energy and water. We have recently been named a Grid Edge 2016 Award winner by Greentech Media for its OpenWay Riva IoT solution. The Grid Edge Awards represent the top 20 companies or projects that have a demonstrated potential to shape tomorrow’s distributed energy systems.
This role can sit at any location in the United States.
This position is responsible for strategic, financial, tactical, and operational management and execution of all aspects of NAM assigned contracts. Supports negotiations with the Customer to expand and extend Services revenue opportunities working closely with other members of the Business and Software and Services as required. Provides technical expertise and guidance to Program Managers while ensuring contractual deliverables are achieved. Interacts with PLM and R&D leadership to escalate product issues while working closely with the Business and Finance to update and manage risk and budgets appropriately. Interface with C-Suite level executives and stakeholders of the Utility serving as a trusted advisor. Provides support for the Business for Services and the Solution, supporting sales opportunities and executive level meetings.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Oversees the delivery of multiple large, technically complex programs in Water, Gas, Electric Markets
– Provides daily leadership, support and mentoring for Program Managers.
– Accountable to staff multiple projects to meet contractual obligations while delivering to revenue and margin targets
– Accountable for own P&L. Interfaces with Finance and the Business to forecast revenue and cost.
– Develops and delivers innovative regional strategies targeting increased revenue and margin growth.
– Supports negotiations of large, complex contracts and change orders while working across the organization to assess risk and develop mitigation plans to ensure contractual deliverables are met.
– Holds the organization, partners and the customer accountable to deliver against contractual deliverables, which includes aligning contract deliverables and product roadmap.
– Oversees regional risk management plan.
– Understands and has the experience to negotiate and deliver complex solutions.
– Gains knowledge, pursues answers and challenges the organization to resolve technical issues.
– Significant experience throughout career with software development projects or hardware/IT service delivery contracts
– Experience managing technical staff including project managers, technical consultants, developers, testers, business analyst
– Minimum 5 years’ experience negotiating contracts and developing Scopes of Work
– Bachelor’s degree or higher from a four year college or university in related field
– Experience managing customer, multi-contractor and other stakeholder communications
– Experience in managing teams remotely across US
– Industry experience
Travel: 50 – 70%
Physical Demands: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Itron is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, veteran status, disability, genetic information, gender identity or other characteristics protected by law. If you require an accommodation in order to apply to this position, please contact your local recruiting representative at 1-800-635-5461 or email Accessibility@itron.com.
Itron is a world-leading technology and services company dedicated to the resourceful use of energy and water. We provide comprehensive solutions that measure, manage and analyze energy and water. Our broad product portfolio includes electricity, gas, water and thermal energy measurement devices and control technology; communications systems; software; as well as managed and consulting services. With thousands of employees supporting nearly 8,000 customers in more than 100 countries, Itron applies knowledge and technology to better manage energy and water resources. Together, we can create a more resourceful world. Join us: www.itron.com.
Region: North America
Primary Location: Raleigh
Employee Status: Regular
TAG: Sales, Support, Remote Positions
Job: Implementation Services
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.