MarletteFunding Marlette Funding
Marlette Funding is a consumer finance business that offers consumers low-rate personal loans up to $40,000 through its Best Egg brand. At Marlette Funding, Marketing Analytics is tasked with leveraging analysis to drive good decision-making and championing the learning agenda across the organization. Our goal is to turn data into actionable insights and bring facts to inform decisions across the business.
The Director of Marketing Analytics – Digital Acquisitions will partner with the Digital Marketing team to drive growth in online marketing efforts including paid search, online lead aggregators, retargeting, and email campaigns. This is a full time, permanent position with upward mobility and competitive benefits. Applicant should be a self-motivated worker with ability to own and improve upon existing processes as well as the ability and vision to identify and implement new opportunities. Ideal candidate has a high sense of urgency, bias toward growth, and can be successful working with autonomy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Partner across the business to drive growth in digital channels through analytics
• Work with Credit Risk and other stakeholders to drive a robust learning agenda including tests around product, features, pricing etc.
• Own reporting and dashboards for digital channels are socialize results with senior leaders and business owners
• Invest heavily in the development of junior resources and build strong relationships across the team
• Leverage internal and externally sourced data to drive improved conversion through the cultivation of quality leads and improvements in targeting
• Partner with Decision Sciences on building and maintaining a best in class suite of analytical capabilities including the latest technologies and methods for statistical analysis
The success metrics for this role are around overall growth in lead generation combined with improvements in marketing mix which drive lower overall cost to acquire. A strong partnership with our Credit Risk organization is vital to ensuring that we deliver growth without sacrificing portfolio quality and our best in class investor return.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance, Mathematics, or other related field required
• 10+ years of relevant progressively responsible experience in analytical roles
• 2+ years of people management experience
• A combination of basic to intermediate skills in at least some of the following:
- Advanced MS Excel
- Proven track record of innovation, clever problem solving, and high-quality rapid delivery
• Comfortable interacting and engaging with colleagues from all levels of management across all business units and third party firms.
• Demonstrated technical leadership skills including self-direction, coaching and mentoring, leading change
• Previous experience leading analytical resources OR demonstration of effective leadership characteristics
• High self-efficacy, highly motivated, well organized, capable of developing and executing plan, and able to communicate status effectively
• Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing Collective Ownership in a fast-paced environment
• Be confident and willing to challenge status quo but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary
• Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
• Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Please submit your resume online. Qualified applicants will be contacted as soon as we can. Applicants will be required to complete Marlette’s candidate assessment.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.