Lead the development of embedding advanced control, communication and sensing technologies into Amerlux products to work both with existing control and network protocols as well as building the platform for Amerlux to partner or develop its own controls/network infrastructure.
- 5+ years of LED lighting control system experience.
- Knowledge of lighting control systems, building control system interface, and sensors (wired and wireless).
- Advanced knowledge of IoT interface, control system integration, digital communication, network architecture and security.
- In depth understanding of cloud computing protocol stack including software, platform and infrastructure of cloud services (SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS).
- Lifi experience a plus.
- Ability to translate customer needs into technical requirements. Ability to define and architect friendly and effective GUI.
- Hands-on experience with control equipment application, installation and commissioning.
- Understanding of energy codes, safety and governmental compliance requirements including UL and FCC
- Firmware (C) or Software (C++, Java, Delphi or similar) skills required.
- Good communication skills required, along with the ability to effectively interact and collaborate with product teams, vendors and compliance organizations.
- Effective use and management of time while juggling various priorities.
- Working relationships with existing control companies a plus.
- Lighting Certified – advantage
- Occasional travel will be required
- B.S. Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.