Supermicro, with $2B+ in revenue and one of the fastest growing IT infrastructure companies in the world and we are rapidly expanding to help sustain that growth. We are looking for a strong Marketing Communications and Program Management talent to join our growing marketing team. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing Global PR, Social Networking, and marketing programs and a passion for building and managing extended teams. The role will encompass planning and approval to execution and metric tracking. Ability to function in a fast pace high growth environment is critical and a technical background or, at a minimum, a strong interest in IT Technology is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
- Qualifications :
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree in Engineering, Journalism, English, Communications, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an agency, corporate communications or similar knowledge of mobile and social media tools.
- Familiarity with information architecture/design and user experience best practices
- Experience with web analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of the semiconductor/x86 is preferred.
- Excellent copywriting, editing, proofreading, interviewing and grammar skills
- Must be comfortable with marketing content that is strongly technical or engineering related and have a solid understanding and experience of the same
About Supermicro :
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI) is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.