Founded in 2003, InvenSense Inc. (NYSE: INVN) is the world’s leading provider of MEMS sensor platforms. InvenSense’s vision of Sensing Everything™ targets the consumer electronics and industrial markets with integrated Motion and Sound solutions. Our solutions combine MEMS (micro electrical mechanical systems) sensors, such as accelerometers, gyroscopes, compasses, and microphones with proprietary algorithms and firmware that intelligently process, synthesize, and calibrate the output of sensors, maximizing performance and accuracy. InvenSense’s motion tracking, audio and location platforms, and services can be found in many of the world’s largest and most iconic brands including smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones, gaming devices, internet of things, automotive products, and remote controls for smart TVs.
InvenSense is headquartered in San Jose, CA and has offices in Boston, China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, France, Canada, Slovakia, and Italy. We’re looking for top-notch MEMS Engineers and Software Engineers (etc.) to join our global team. If you’re interested in being a part of our journey and helping us grow to become the leading provider of SoC platform solutions, we definitely want to hear from you.
- Define strategy and roadmap for imaging technology and applications including mobile and adjacent markets such as a IoT, drone and automotive
- Create and define specific motion sensors, system and software products to achieve the long term vision including contextual awareness applications
- Lead multi-disciplinary engineering teams throughout the development process, effectively seek and synthesize market/customers input, and evangelize product concepts with customers and partners
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience as Marketing Management roles in semiconductor company selling to mobile OEMs or related fields
- 10+ years relevant Industry experience including marketing/business development and applications
- In-depth knowledge of consumer electronics imaging space, both end customers and eco system
- SW architecture (Advantage understanding Android API and HALs) is a plus to aid in definition of software features
- Motion Sensor technology and application in hardware and software based image stabilization is a plus
- Strong, independent leader that is able to take ownership of projects and work within teams and resources to meet goals in a very dynamic company with leadership position in motion sensors
- Must possess excellent communication skills to promote value proposition within company and with customers with an unshakeable attitude to win
- BSEE required
- Ability to travel to customers world-wide
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.