Come join Bsquare at a very exciting time as we seek to capitalize on our strong market position with embedded device OEM’s and Fortune 500 accounts. Bsquare is moving rapidly into Internet of Things (IoT) solutions for edge devices. Our solutions are
designed to enable OEMs and enterprises to offer new IoT solutions along with their traditional devices that deliver solid ROI results.
Each day we apply over 20 years of experience and expertise on leading hardware and software platforms to create new connections with customers, new business models, and new ways of working and communicating. If you are a self-motivated, sales professional
who is passionate about software solutions, that will successfully deliver, we encourage you to apply.
As our new Director of Sales, you will champion the growth of our IoT solutions across one of our available North America positions. You will focus on creating new design wins for Bsquare’s IoT based software solutions. You will analyze customer business needs
and present value-added solutions, and inspire and excite customers about how our solutions can impact their business. Using a consultative strategy and providing thought leadership, you will propose an IoT solution that will allow our customers either to
create new revenue streams, save on operating costs, or both.
Our customers are based in such key verticals as Industrial, Transportation, Retail, Medical and many others, including some sales direct to the enterprise. Bsquare’s IoT solutions deliver real business value and business outcomes, not hype.
• Minimum 10 years sales experience in an enterprise selling role, ideally encompassing software licensing and services through a consultative selling approach
• Background in a management consulting sales role to the enterprise, with ROI and TCO selling backgrounds
• Proven track record and front-line sales experience with top tier customers in a solutions sales capacity
• Track record of prospecting for new opportunities and selling complex services and intellectual property to technical, marketing and executive prospects
• Proven success exceeding annual quota
• Experienced and at ease while calling on C-level contacts as well as demonstrate the capability to navigate large, complex organizations
• Background working with partners and sales channels and be comfortable both in a direct and channel sales role
• History of creative selling techniques
• Successful in working as a team player with proven organizational skills
Enjoy working in a team environment, collaborating to make us all more successful.
• Bachelor’s degree
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.