This role is responsible for maintenance, control and governance of the key non-financial management reporting and databases, including commercial, marketing and software usage information. Provides governance, administration and support for those programs. Assures data completeness and integrity for the various sources of key corporate data. Leads the development and publication of standard management information reports on a periodic basis. Leads the measurement and reporting of KPI’s as mandated by the company strategy initiative. Key stakeholder in the corporate Master Data Management program.
- Maintains data quality through the implementation of processes to assure consistent classification and resolve data reconciliation issues
- Periodically report program status to executive management
- Designs and delivers standardized reports to internal clients as required
- Responsible for identifying and executing on key strategic data reporting and analyses for senior management
- Collects, measures and reports data as required to support KPI’s as mandated by the Aspen Corporate Strategy Map
- Communicates standardized data management methods and approaches clearly to the organization
- Works with key stakeholders to develop and implement a plan for reviewing historical data, fixing incorrect data, identifying and collecting missing data
- Ensures accurate data definition, including communicating so all key stakeholders have a shared understanding of key metrics
- Assesses and improves systems and tools to reflect best practices and communicates improvements to stakeholders
- Leading and managing a team to achieve these deliverables
- Bachelor's degree. MBA highly desirable
- 15+ years of experience in the areas of management information, reporting and analysis.
- Experience with executive-level communication and show proven expertise in cross functional management and leading through influence
- Ability to communicate verbally, in writing and through presentations, in order to be able to facilitate individual and group activities
- Strong analysis/design skills
- Ability to work with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks
- Experience with data analysis and business intelligence tools: Excel, Access, Tableau and other modeling tools
- Experience with Oracle ERP, Oracle Business Intelligence and Salesforce.com platforms a plus
AspenTech is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.