Optimal Strategix Group, Inc.
Reporting to Executive Director – Advanced Analytics, the Director – Analytics role is pivotal to the Analytics function at the company. In this role the candidate will work closely with the reporting manager on a day-to-day basis to develop, disseminate and execute analytical methodologies for use at OSG worldwide. The candidate would be someone who loves to work with data and is knowledgeable about marketing research, data analysis and statistical methods. The candidate will work on client projects as well as do R&D on new tools and techniques.
The Following Market Research methodologies is required:
• Conjoint Analysis
• Discrete Choice models (e.g. Logistic regression, Multinomial logit)
• Hierarchical Bayesian analysis
• Multiple Regression, Discriminant, Factor, Cluster analysis
• Perceptual mapping, Opportunity maps
• CART/ CHAID analysis
• Pricing analysis
• Structural Equation models
• Non-linear programming techniques
• Monte Carlo Simulations
• Maximum Likelihood Estimator
• Time series forecasting
• Text mining
• Hypothesis testing, experimental designs
• BE / BTech in Engineering or B.Sc. in Statistics plus a Masters or Ph.D. degree in Statistics required.
• Software experience needed: SPSS, SAS, Amos/ Lisrel, Sawtooth, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
• Relevant experience in the range of 5-8 years with above
• Competitive base salary
• Benefits such as Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability, 401K, Aflac and Company Holiday/Paid Time Off Package
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.