Who We Are:
Mobiquity is a rapidly scaling digital engagement player with more than 400 colleagues around the world. We envision, design, create, and optimize compelling, game-changing digital solutions across all channels (think: mobile, web, voice, and IoT), combining our strengths in strategy, data science, and engineering.
Technology and innovation drive what we do, and human experience inspires how we do it. We not only advise our Global 2000 clients but also love to build and launch products using realistic and pragmatic strategies.
We are hunters, nerds, thinkers, tinkerers, and true believers in creating moments that change people’s lives. We are makers, designers, marketers, data scientists, and coders who take pride in what we craft. And we are bright minds who find inspiration in those moments of engagement that we deliver to millions of people every day.
We work within a wide variety of industries and have deep expertise in sectors including healthcare, consumer, retail, communications, and financial services. We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner, as this top-tier honor is one of many qualifications that differentiate us from the rest.
The Delivery Director at Mobiquity Inc. is a “hands-on, roll up your sleeves” position, which is dedicated to ensuring success of the long-term, high impact engagements for our strategic client relationships. Successful candidates must be capable of leading strategic delivery programs, overseeing multiple work streams within an account, orchestrating cross-functional project teams, and interfacing with numerous key stakeholders. The Delivery Director manages across one to three client settings depending on client size.
- Maintain consistent and highly successful delivery across all work streams
- Ensure that project teams are staffed with the desired and complementary skill sets needed to meet client expectations and deliverables
- Jointly manage performance of project team members (in conjunction with Account Executives, General Managers, and Discipline Leaders)
- Work with Operations to identify the right project team, and adapt as needed
- Provide regular status and financial reporting for the regional discipline leads, GM and Leadership Team (each Monday)
- Manage account financials to achieve or beat ‘as sold’ project margins
- Exceeding client satisfaction across complex engagement
- Motivating and retaining a high performing and engaged project team
- Drive engagement transitions to grow revenue by client
- Identify new revenue opportunities thru lateral selling, in partnership with the Account Executive to pursue and win those opportunities
- Support the engagement solutioning process with SMEs in strategic accounts (new and existing)
- Contribute to the on-going improvement of Mobiquity’s delivery process and methodology
- Integrate with Mob products as appropriate
Skills and Experience
- Client relationship experience in large complex customers
- Successful track record of growing client revenue
- Team leadership
- Capability to multi-task and manage
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Ability to develop clear and detailed project plans
- Financial acumen and ability to work with spreadsheets and complex estimating tools and processes
- Adept problem-solver; ability to respond quickly and successful to challenges as they arise
- Minimum 10 years experience in technology field in project/program management role
Recruiting Agencies: While we really do appreciate what you do, and how challenging it can be, don’t do it. Please do not send us unsolicited resumes, either to our employees, job listings, or recruiting team. (We call those “free leads”). Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Mobiquity is an equal opportunity employer. We feel strongly that the best ideas come from all sorts of directions and sources, and cutting ourselves off from anyone due to our own biases is simply bad business, as well as bad citizenship.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.