Welcome students from the University of Pennsylvania!
ZS Associates is the world’s largest consulting firm focused exclusively on helping companies improve overall performance and grow revenue and market share, through end-to-end sales and marketing solutions – from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. From 22 offices around the world, ZS experts draw on deep industry and domain expertise to help companies make smarter decisions quickly and cost effectively. We are particularly known for our strong presence in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS's Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of sales and marketing challenges. We also help our clients transform their sales and marketing organizations to implement these solutions. Our solutions and recommendations are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
DECISION ANALYTICS ASSOCIATE – INTERN
Decision Analytics Associate – Interns design and execute analyses to address business problems for our clients and project teams. In particular, Interns work on one or more project teams and may leverage their analytic skills to find data-driven insights that help our clients solve their most important business problems. At the end of the internship, interns are evaluated and considered for a full-time employment offer.
- Develop and apply advanced statistical models that help clients understand dynamic business issues;
- Leverage analytic techniques to use data to guide client and ZS team decision-making;
- Use tools like R, Tableau, SAS, Visual Basic and Excel to investigate and inform client needs;
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams;
- Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions;
- Take immediate responsibility for project deliverables.
- Candidates should be about to enter the final year of a bachelor's or master's degree in any discipline with strong academic performance in quantitative and analytic coursework, such as operations research, applied mathematics, management science, data science, statistics, econometrics or engineering;
- Demonstrated proficiency in a programming language or analytic tool such as R, SAS, Tableau, or VBA;
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence;
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS Associates offers a competitive compensation package and professional development opportunities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.