Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities – people, process and technology and industry expertise – the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges
Federal Practice – Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting's dynamic Federal Practice based in Washington D.C. and the surrounding Metropolitan area has opportunities for you to become part of their high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients in financial management, business process improvement, strategy and operations, information systems development, package implementation, enterprise transformation, business process and applications outsourcing, and a full range of human capital advisory services.
Deloitte is currently looking to hire talented individuals who are interested in working in a Data warehouse/ Business Intelligence federal environment. We are looking for individuals who are open to working with various tools and technologies in a technology agnostic environment. Our Senior Consultants function as hands-on team leads who act as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
· At least 4 years of relevant professional experience in DW and/or BI
· P rior experience in professional services consulting or other client-facing role
· Experience working directly with business users to gather requirements
· Experience drafting functional and technical specifications and documentation
· Familiarity with the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
· Must be eligible to obtain a US government security clearance
· Exposure to any of the following Information Management competencies – Business Intelligence, Datawarehouse, EDM, MDM, ECM, EPM, Data Analytics
· Bachelor’s or higher level degree required
· A willingness to travel to client locations in the DC/VA/MD area
Additional desired skills:
· Prior Federal consulting experience, preferably in a large professional services environment
· Hands-on experience with any of the following:
o BI tools: SAP Business Objects, Cognos, OBIEE, SAS, Hyperion
o DW/ETL Tools: Informatica, ODI, SAP Data Services, SAP BW/HANA, Datastage
o MDM – Informatica
o IM Strategy
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.