As a leading provider of Information Technology, Training and Engineering services worldwide, our people play a critical role in helping our customers make better decisions while protecting our nation. We bring forward-looking business insights to strengthen communities and change lives. At Salient you will join talented people who are as passionate about their work as you area – analysts, programmers, systems/network administrators, engineers, trainers, communications specialists, project managers, and more. For the experienced professionals and veterans, we value your expertise and offer opportunities to share the most compelling projects. For students transitioning from college to work, explore the opportunities for college students and graduates.
Salient CRGT is looking for a Data Analyst to join our Data Analytics division. This resource will perform data analysis with minimum supervision and direction. The Data Analyst reviews business requirements and source system data. The Data Analyst will support the Data Modeler with creation of Conceptual, Logical and Physical Data Models. The Data Modeler will create the Source to Target Mapping documentation and support the ETL developers and BI developers with their development. Additionally, the Data Analyst will work with the QA team to ensure we have coverage on our test cases. Work will be performed at the client site in Alexandria, VA.
- Work with business stakeholders to document data governance content.
- Perform data analysis tasks to support business stakeholders
- Create data management related documentation
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills and be able to work directly with client technical and management personnel.
- Quickly understanding the client’s business issues and data challenges.
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills):
- 8+ years of IT experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Analyst or related job
- Experience working with relational databases
- SQL Skills
- Experience with Star Schema Data Modeling
- Experience working on business intelligence projects
- Experience doing Source to Target Mapping Documentation
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent communications skills
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills):
- Experience working on large EDW programs
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.