- Design, development and administration of Postgres and NoSQL databases
- Integrate monitoring, auditing, and alert systems for databases with existing monitoring infrastructure
- Review and tuning of SQL code using explain plans
- Be able to translate an Object model/Data Models into highly efficient DB designs
- Write ad-hoc queries based on schema knowledge for various reporting requirements. Tuning SQL and processes
- 3-5 years experience in Postgres or NoSql database administration and development.
- B.S or Master degree in Computer Science
- Experience with AWS/EC2 is strongly desired.
- Extensive experienced in tuning and optimizing database & queries working closely with application developers
- Proficient in troubleshooting and tuning applications, system configuration and database software parameters.
- Proficient architecture and design of physical database structures to achieve large volume throughput and performance
- Possess extensive knowledge of all aspects of Cassandra including monitoring and performance tuning.
- Knowledge experience with other NoSQL database technologies is a plus.
- Strong analytical and communications skills, as well as the ability to resolve complex technical problems
- Builds positive working relationships across departments and with own team members.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.