Req #: 66102
Mall/Shopping Center: Home Office, Columbus
Department: Information Technology
At DSW, we believe in the power of shoes. We understand shoes bring out something great from within, and since 1991 we've been helping everyone feel the rush of finding that perfect pair. So when you work for DSW, you become a part of all that. A family whose core values are comprised of passion, accountability, collaboration, and humility. You become one of us, You become a Shoe Lover!
The Data Warehouse Developer / Analyst is responsible for creating custom ETL workflows using various tools. This position is a specialized role which is dedicated to an Enterprise Data Warehouse team supporting Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Customer Relationship Management applications. Works with other teams to negotiate a solution and get results. They will resolve production issues with experienced resource support, troubleshoot and resolve application and data issues. The position reports to Manager, BI/EDW and has no direct reports.
- Build, review and analyze the ETL requirements
- Design, develop, implement and assist in validating processes
- Create and execute unit test plans based on system and validation requirements
- Troubleshoot ETL processes
- Document all related work per company's methodology
- Maintain existing code and fix bugs when needed
- Ensure all timeline of loading/validating data are met
- Develop mapping / sessions / workflows
- Determine the structure of data; experience in data analysis
- Self-manage time and task priorities to meet project timelines and identify potential project risks
- Handle multiple work related tasks
- Write and optimize SQL code and stored procedures
- Self-manage time and task priorities and of other developers on the project
- 24×7 On-Call Support Rotation
- 3-5 years of experience in ETL development. (Informatica preferred)
- Development experience includes the ability to understand reusability, parameterization, workflow design, etc.
- 5+ years IT experience
- Some scripting skills(shell or perl)
- Previous experience supporting a data warehouse optimized for a Business Intelligence environment preferred
- Understanding of Informatica Powercenter 9.x a plus
- Retail experience preferred
- Previous Teradata database experience preferred
- Previous Oracle 10 or 11 database experience
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
DSW believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate against race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected classification recognized by state or federal laws.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.