Data Warehouse Deployment Engineer
ZogoTech is looking for a highly motivated individual to help us transform higher education through the use of data and technology.
Do you believe improving higher education has the potential to change a life? A community? Our world?
At ZogoTech, we enable colleges and universities to use data to better serve their students. We value clarity, design, and simplicity. We’re continually in conversation with our clients, and we’re united in our mission to inspire and implement data-driven solutions for higher education.
As a systems engineer, you will wear many hats. From running client kickoff meetings, to verifying data quality, to coding customizations, our engineers are a rare blend of technically competent and people-oriented professionals who assist one another, share ideas, and collaborate on new projects. We work daily in Python and SQL, so the ability to write sophisticated SQL queries and have some experience with programming is a must.
We’re a family here at ZogoTech, which means you’ll never be on your own. At the same time, we’re a small team that values initiative and independence.
• Writing SQL queries and developing relational database schema.
• Using a source code editor and version control system to work with our codebase.
• Using command line utilities for a variety of ETL and system administration tasks.
• Troubleshooting IT issues related to Windows, SQL Server and our software.
• Communicating with clients to help deploy and customize our software.
• Experience with data warehousing, ETL programming, Microsoft Analysis Services.
• Experience programming in Python or another object oriented language.
• Experience with higher education information systems (e.g., Colleague, Banner, Blackboard).
• An interest in statistics
• Health / Dental / Vision / 401K
• Flexible work schedule (e.g., ability to work from home some days)
• Work downtown off Congress Ave and Caesar Chavez. Ask us about the view.
• Pay is commensurate with experience.
Our company strives to improve higher education through innovative technologies. We have an amazing team and would love to add you to it.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.