CapTech Consulting is seeking a highly motivated and technical individual with a passion for data , experience within the Pharmaceutical industry and exceptional interpersonal skills to join our Data & Analytics Practice and help our clients derive insights from their complex data.
- Work with clients to understand their business, data, and systems
- Elicit and produce data requirements based on research and client interaction
- Develop detailed documentation and specifications to support client transition
- Introduce innovative techniques and methodologies that will help clients better understand the competitive landscape, improve commercial execution, and optimize resource allocation
- Communicate with all levels of stakeholders as appropriate, including executives, data modelers, application developers, business users, and customers
- BA/BS or higher level degree preferably in Business or Healthcare related field
- 5+ Years of experience focused in data and analytics
- Experience leading and creating quantitative and qualitative analysis to support client deliverables and issue resolution
- Proven success working with large disparate data sets to elicit actionable insights.
- Strong knowledge in MS Office products including Excel, Access, PowerPoint and VBA
- Proficiency in Analytical tools such as SAS, SQL, R, Octave, Matlab, Tableau, Qlik or Python, (PANDAs, Scikit-Learn)
- Demonstrated experience in translating analytical findings to business insights and communicating them to non-technical audiences
- Knowledge and experience across breadth of analytical techniques
- Prior experience in Pharmaceutical analytics and data is preferred.
- Commercial or Clinical Analytics
- Primary and Secondary National and Sub-National data
- Profile, Sales, Formulary, PlanTrak, APLD, and EMR
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of pharmaceutical operations, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline
- Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies.
- Proficiency in leading data mining and visualization tools
- Ability to work onsite at client sites throughout our geographical footprint
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.