Requisition ID: 119314
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Identification and execution of targeted sales opportunities; act as a senior advisor in SAP’s solutions/LoB portfolio and serve as a primary conduit between Solutions Management, Global and Regional Lob/ISG business units and field sales organizations to oversee, influence and track the execution of key solution/ LoB field sales priorities.
Execute the GTM plans for the solution/ LoB; contribute to high-quality business plans which clearly articulate solution/ LoB strategy, GTM activities and key execution steps. This could include areas such as: enablement, launches, ramp-up, solution strategy and roll-in, pricing, investment cases, M&A, strategic partnering. Demonstrate the ability to contribute to the development of a customer roadmap from their current IT environment to a Cloud environment.
Influence and implement solution/ LoB strategies in targeted sales cycles. Help develop comprehensive strategies to engage partners in areas such as business development, packaged solution development and solution cross-selling.
Adopt standardized approaches for value based sales activities on focus industries/solutions. Enable the field and support roll–out of new field training; may conduct in class training for specific industries and contribute to e-learning content. Act as trusted advisor for customers.
- Prior experience with software/IT organizations and with a demonstrated proficiency of at least one solution/LoB segment (e.g. through Solution Management, Sales, Presales, Consulting or Business Development roles)
- SAP product experience and/or year’s prior relevant solutions/lobe experience
- Working knowledge of cloud in the B2B environment
- Working knowledge of cloud, Hosted Services, and SaaS/ PaaS models, cloud -based commerce/ business networks
- Capable of leveraging a professional network on behalf of SAP resulting in pipeline and revenue growth
- Proven track record of success in the selected industry area
- Customer facing experience.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required, MBA or equivalent degree required from accredited university preferred
- Fluency in English, any other language an asset
- Fluency in the language of local markets desirable
- Customer Focus
- Business Acument
- Innovative Thinking
- Challenge Complexity
- Change Agility
- Sales Product Solution Knowledge
- Knowledge Transfer Effectiveness
- Presentation skills
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations: Virtual – USA
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.