Do you want to help create incredible human computer interactions, like Cortana and HoloLens?
We build the platform that 1st and 3rd parties use to create speech and audio experiences on Windows 10 based devices, including HoloLens, Xbox, phones, tablets, desktops, and IoT devices. We're a growing team of expert engineers working in an agile and highly energetic environment. We want to change the world and we need you to help!
We need moderately and highly experienced software engineers who are poised to play a key role in our mission to change the world. Join our team and help us design and assemble next generation consumer speech and audio optimized hardware, technology, and user experiences. We have an immediate need for a strong data scientist who is passionate for helping us to build and improve forward-looking speech and bot experiences on next generation devices.
A perfect fit in this environment requires you to be:
• Adaptable to meet the dynamic goals in an agile team.
• Self-motivated and proactive to maintain momentum and progress.
• Passionate about creating new, innovative, and ground-breaking user experiences.
• A proven collaborator across all disciplines, including Engineering and Design.
• Motivated and able to quickly learn new technologies.
We work in a culture where all our team members value:
• Innovation: trying new things, leading the way Inclusiveness: making other great, transparency
• Energy: having fun, following your passion, and making things happen
• Improvement: learning from experience and fostering curiosity
• Winning: sticking at things for the long term, living and breathing the competition
• What you'll do: Investigate real world accuracy for speech to drive improvements to speech experiences such as Cortana, dictation, and command+control
• Build a deep understanding of user patterns and behaviors to drive new personalization and sentiment-based features.
• Design and build tools for analysis of both online data and offline results to drive improvements
What you'll need:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent
• 5+ years of industry experience with UI and web technologies and development frameworks such as HTML5, XAML, UWP, ASP.NET, NodeJS
• Experience with common languages and big data platforms
• C++, C#, SQL, Azure, Hadoop, Spark, etc. Experience in speech, NLP, statistics, and/or machine learning a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.