- Developing predictive models in the area of marketing
- Understanding business problems and translating it into data mining problems
- Applying techniques such as clustering, classification and association
- The key personnel shall also demonstrate experience using advanced analytic techniques such as modern econometric methods, multivariate statistical analysis, clustering and segmentation, experimental design, optimization and text analytics.
- Machine learning
- Fraud detection
- MS in Analytics or Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations research, Financial Engineering or related field.
- Programming skills with either SAS or with ( R, & Python.)
- Experience/Interest in machine learning, data mining, and predictive analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with natural language processing
- Experience in building production machine learning systems using big data
- Experience with open-source tools (Hadoop/Pig/Hive, Mahout, R, Weka, etc.)
- Experience in data visualization and presentation
- Experience in Digital Advertising
- US Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Any EAD including H4, J2, L2
- F1-OPT/CPT; E-Verified and Support for OPT Extensions
- H1 Visa and GC sponsorship
- TN Visa for Canadian Citizens
- E3 Visa for Australian Citizens
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.