US R&D Data Management Platform and Ads team is looking for an experienced Data Scientist, to develop and apply algorithms and models in areas like user behavior modeling, ads, searching.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Essential Functions
• Apply latest data analytic and learning technologies to innovative applications in both BI analysis and business scenarios like recommendation, ads, search, and fraud detection.
• Expand Data as Service collaboration with partners in US and other international markets.
• Apply deep learning algorithm to improve understanding of user behavior and content
• Help to evolve large scale Data management Platform and tools in all aspects, from data collection to data processing, exploration, visualization and modeling.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS (Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities); (refers to job, not incumbent)
Minimum: Master's Degree
Preferred: Doctoral/Professional Degree
Major/Discipline: Computer Science/Math
Relevant Work Experience
Minimum: 3+ year of Data Science
Preferred: 5+ years of ML, DL, Data Science
Skills & Abilities: (Technical or General)
• Knowledge of data analysis techniques
• Experience in implement and validate big data algorithms and models
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• Able to lead a team in developing and executing your technical vision, including planning, technical decision-making, and project management.
• Versed in the process of applying effective algorithms to large scale data modeling
• Experience with deep learning algorithms
• Experience in Hadoop/Spark/Flink or similar big data frameworks
• Programming experience with R/Scala/Python
• Experience with DMP or Advertising system is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.