? Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a Data Scientist and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Data Scientist , you will support SSO by bringing your key skills in business analysis, value case development, finance, and data analytics. You will work with business functional teams to drive integrated capability delivery, and work with business users (product owners) to build requirements, business user stories, acceptance criteria, business scenarios and use cases. By fully integrating these functions, you will help leverage and drive the overall operational readiness framework to improve productivity across business functions. Additionally, you will:
- Participate in developing business cases and outcomes for initiatives, communicate quantified benefits delivered and status of business outcomes
- Apply your knowledge of business strategies to coordinate business outcomes management with SSO stakeholders
- Manage business outcomes from inception to deployment, sustaining and managing business outcomes data in tools and repositories.
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- More than 5-10 years of experience in operations and project management combined
- More than 3 years of experience in data science and data mining
- M.A. or Ph.D in computer science, computer engineering, statistics, math, or analytics; B.A./B.S. in Engineering and/or Business (MBA) is also welcome
- Experience working in large, complex organizations
- Experience with Big Data technologies including Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, and Cassandra
- Experience with R, Python, PHP, Ruby, MATLAB, Java, C++, SQL, SAS, and SPSS
- Experience with multivariate statistics – regression, principal components analysis, and clustering, data-driven predictive model development, and large data sets using Teradata, Oracle, or SQL
- Experience with business intelligence tools, including Business Objects, MicroStrategy, and Tableau
- Proven ability to influence and lead outside of your organization and across roles and functions
- Ability to work well independently or as part of a diverse team
- Demonstrated take-charge attitude; enjoys working in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to analyze and interpret data visualizations and develop insights
- Ability to manage data from various sources and consolidate it accurately
- Excellent communication skills; be an active listener and have the ability to synthesize high-level information
- Strong project management and analytical skills, with the ability to create innovative, viable solutions
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong work ethic and team player mentality with strong decision-making and analytical abilities
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives in varying stages of the initiative life cycle
- Broad knowledge of business infrastructure
- Demonstrated track record of managing complex business problems and creating viable solutions
- Breadth of leadership and collaboration skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement and ongoing training, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Professional support from a dedicated Business Services Manager
- Networking opportunities with other consultants in your area
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.