Cognizant has immediate openings for
. If you meet our background requirements and skills, are looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise, is the ideal opportunity for you!
- 2+ years of experience working with large amounts of real data
- Expertise in at least one statistical software package, preferably Python
- Experience with visualization tools such as d3, matplotlib, ggplot
- Experience with ETL & ML tools in R, Python, and Java such as scikit-learn, pandas, matplotlib, statsmodel, ipython, Weka
- Proficiency in SQL
- Advanced skills in a scripting language such as Python
- Experience in Hadoop/Spark and/or other MapReduce paradigms is a plus
- Experience in Deep Learning is a plus
- Ability to translate business objectives into actionable analyses
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Top-down thinker, excellent communicator, and great problem solver. Must be a strong team player
- Open-minded and excited to learn new things. Have strong opinions but willing to change with new data
- Ms/PhD in a CS or related discipline with domain expertise in Machine Learning, Statistics, Information Retrieval, or Graph Analysis
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US please send an email with your request to CareersNorthAmerica@cognizant.com
Proficiency Level *
* Proficiency Legends
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 233,000 employees as of March 31, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at
or follow us on
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.