We’ve launched a national search for a highly skilled Data Scientist for Dent-A-Med, a wholly owned subsidiary of Progressive Leasing, with locations in 3 different states; Utah (HQ), Glendale, AZ, and Springdale, AR.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an innovative Data Scientist to join Dent-A-Med’s team! The Data Scientist will conduct statistical analysis, reporting and assist in predictive and analytical modeling for credit card underwriting and the development of underwriting models.
What You'll Do:
- Provide analytics expertise, direction and guidance to data scientists, technical architects and business users to enable efficient and robust analytics capabilities and solutions are deployed across Progressive.
- Extract, manipulate, maintain and report on the data required for credit card underwriting while ensuring data integrity
- Lead and/or support technical and non-advocate reviews and contribute to technology & supplier evaluations.
- Develop, reproduce, manipulate, and customize industry changing formulas that will help us define the future credit card lending.
- Assist in forecasting computational needs and capabilities to address future business requirements.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend emerging advanced analytics technologies and methods.
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field (Math, Scientific, Economics, Statistics, etc.)
- 5+ years expertise in multivariate analysis, casual analysis, predictive modeling, forecasting, and segmentation
- Experience in statistical analysis environments such as R or SAS
- Advanced knowledge and experience with querying languages
- Strong skills in T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and SSRS
- Demonstrated ability applying advanced statistical modeling techniques to solve problems
- Knowledge of statistics, econometrics, and other quantitative methods; experience performing data analysis and interpreting results
- Ability to craft rigorous research / evaluation design approaches, based upon understanding of clients' research needs
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS DENT-A-MED?
Founded in 1983, Dent-A-Med, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Progressive Leasing LLC, provides financing and billing options for merchants and consumers with The HELPcard. The HELPcard is a line of credit primarily serving prime and near-prime consumers by providing flexible and affordable payment options for various goods and services including: medical procedures, home improvement, retail, and more!
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Founded in 1999, Progressive Leasing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s Inc. [NYSE: AAN], is a steadily growing company, already surpassing $1B in revenue. Our scalable customer payment software products provides lease-purchase technology solutions through 16,000+ retail locations in 46 states.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.