Energy Sense Finance
Do you like sun, solar and everything Data – and want to contribute to a valuation
and data solution for the real estate and renewable energy industries? Then Energy Sense Finance is the place for you
to showcase your unique skillsets. We are looking for a full-time, on-site Data Scientist.
Our agile development team is comprised of fun, high-performance individuals who excel
with cutting edge technology in the data, web development and mobile design space. We develop
valuation and data solutions for professionals involved in the real estate and renewable energy
transaction process. Our solutions are used in real estate transactions in all 50 states and have
been endorsed by a major industry trade group. You will be helping solar become more
affordable for millions of homeowners nationwide. We are looking for a data scientist with exceptional
skills in the area of data research, data gathering and analysis and who are passionate about delivering a high quality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with competitive wages, paid time off, and a 401k with generous employer
match to assist you in reaching your long-term retirement goals.
- Access, retrieve and store data from multiple data sources.
- Troubleshoot and solve issues as they arise.
- Automate collection of data using Python scripting.
- Clean and analyze data collected.
- Expand you education level with new technologies and trends relating to Python scripting and data analytics.
- Excel within an agile software development environment that allows for precise
delivery timetables with weekly scrum sprints.
- Work with and expand your knowledge of RESTful web development services.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or 4 years of equivalent
- Successful development and implementation of multiple data gathering and analytics solutions using Python and PostgreSQL.
- Experience working with RESTful API’s using XML and JSON.
- 2+ years of experience with Python/PostgreSQL.
- 2+ years of data analysis experience with Python Pandas, R, IPython and Jupyter.
- Experience with test driven data analysis using test frameworks.
- Experience with Git version control and Agile development environment with weekly scrum sprints.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.