Engineering, Software and Network Services (ESNS) is an innovative Engineering and IT Services firm based in Alexandria, VA. We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our team!
**Candidate must have an active Top Secret SCI with Lifestyle (Full Scope) Polygraph in order to be considered for the position.**
We are looking for a data scientist that has experience in bulk data mining. The candidate will help develop novel analytical approaches for parsing bulk data sets, develop data mining algorithms and models for finding hidden patterns, unknown correlations, trends and other relationships within the data. The ideal candidate codes every day and enjoys solving big data challenges with mission impact.
Position required skills include but are not limited to:
- Sixteen plus (16+) years of on-the-job experience in writing bulk data programming scripts.
- Nine plus (9+) years of on-the-job experience using at-least three of the following technologies: HPCC, Pentaho, Netezza, or Hadoop.
- Nine plus (9+) years of on-the-job experience of putting together technical analytical reports that are intended for non-technical customers.
- Nine plus (9+) years of on-the-job experience as a data engineer.
- On-the-job experience exploiting packet capture (PCAP) and bulk Internet data.
- Nine plus (9+) years of on-the-job experience with Enterprise Control Language (ECL).
- Five plus (5+) years of on-the-job experience building data models in Enterprise Control Language (ECL).
Twelve plus (12+) years of on-the-job experience, a Bachelor of Science degree in a technical discipline, a minimum of 15 years of on-the-job experience in big data analysis, and on-the-job experience writing up analytic findings/reports in a day or less.
**Your resume will not be considered if you do not have an active TOP SECRET/SCI LlFESTYLE (FULLSCOPE) POLYGRAPH**
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.