ForeScout’s San Jose Engineering organization is looking for a seasoned data scientist to drive the delivery of world-class IoT security intelligence content. An ideal candidate has deep technical background in machine learning, data modeling, clustering and classification, industry experience in mining endpoint, network and security data, strong problem solving skills, and most importantly a can-do attitude. As a key member of our security research team, the data scientist will work closely with cloud development team and CounterACT software development team to ensure that ForeScout’s security solution constantly addresses the newest IoT attacks with high accuracy. This is a rare opportunity to work with a group of super smart technical talents to solve the most challenging security problems.
- Work with a group of security researchers to analyze unique context-rich endpoint and network security data collected through our cloud platform;
- Use advanced modeling techniques to search for patterns in historical data;
- Identify additional data sets that can be useful in refining and enhancing ForeScout’s IoT security policy engine;
- Suggest CounterACT software enhancements and define detailed requirements with software development team. Ensure accurate implementation;
- Be responsible for the overall quality of ForeScout’s IoT security intelligence content.
- 5+ years of experience working with highly sophisticated modeling;
- Experience in endpoint, network or application security;
- Experience in machine learning algorithms
- Experience in data mining and information retrieval with large data set
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze complex multi-dimensional problems using systematic approach to achieve quick solution
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong teamwork spirit
- Ability to influence with or without authority
- Ability to efficiently collaborate with cross-functional teams
PhD or Master’s in Computer Science, Statistics, Math or related field
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.