MARCOMM Inc. is looking to hire a Data Scientist . In this exciting role you will be responsible for the development and monitoring mechanism for media metrics. You will lead the effort to understand business trends, management of media buys, and their impact on business performance. You will build and develop a robust analytic reporting structure in partnership with a holistic media agency.
- Build a best-in-class media analytics team to support off-line, digital and social media
- Drive the development of the tools needed to monitor and drive media planning decisions
- Develop analytic reports for media team adding insights and actionable recommendations based on findings
- Partner with media agency to develop dashboard and media mix model to help drive media planning
- Lead the development of digital attribution tools and data management
- Support the development of a digital marketing ecosystem with partner ownership and data management
- Develop the tools to report out test results and weekly result to broader organization
- Work with Finance partners to manage testing structure to ensure quality actionable results
- Deep knowledge of Seibel data and data structures in order to develop appropriate reports
- Support media group budget management needs
- Partner with internal Social team and external agency partners to lead the creation of robust reporting structure including: performance, partnership recaps, testing analysis, social attribution)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of Demand Supply Platform (DSP) and Data Management Platform (DMP) management.
- Corporate Retail and/or Agency experience preferred
- 5 + years of Media Analytics reporting
- Proficient in Ad Tech industry tools
- Understanding of key media platforms and terminology
- Proficient in financial reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Powerpoint
- Expertise in Siebel and Answer's
- Key media terminology
- Financial reporting
- Strong excel and PowerPoint expertise
- 4-year Finance or Media degree
MARCOMM Inc. is a recruiting and staffing company headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive and Creative jobs we fill are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. We are committed to hiring the best-of-the-best talent available .
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.