Let's Dive In:
Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the Strategic Analysis team important to Beachbody?
The Strategic Analysis team has their hands on high-profile projects and works closely with teams across the enterprise, including Database Marketing, Brand Leadership, Network leadership, and Beachbody Live, to drive revenue. This hard-working team extracts value from data, uncovering insights and translating those insights into actions / business outcomes.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Data Scientist?
- Work on data science initiatives focused on revenue growth and customer retention/repurchase driving improved business efficiency, campaign performance and customer LTV through customer behavior predictability, personalization, marketing attribution models, etc.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify and develop appropriate analytics solutions while facilitating innovative tests and next generation insights through the use of advanced modeling techniques, and data science capabilities
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of marketing campaign analyses, ability to assist customer and campaign segmentation with advanced and predictive modeling while mining unstructured data to interpret and identify repurchase and satisfaction drivers while Identifying data integrity issues
- Contribute in creation of a data science platform to test and experiment with techniques including advanced analytics, churn, and behavioral modeling capitalizing on new approaches to data science that can yield revenue and/or bolster customer usage or orders
- Partner with BI engineers, analysts and business stakeholders to develop a big data platform that enables more efficient analysis and more complex solutions
We’d love to chat if you have…
- Degree in a quantitative field (Decision Sciences, Operations Research, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Industrial Engineering)
- 1+ years of professional experience in business analytics with an advanced degree or 4+ years of professional experience with bachelor degree
- Strong ability to manage large datasets using SQL and a background in statistical analysis and modeling experience using scripting languages such as Python, R and SAS
- Expertise in predictive modeling, optimization, and forecasting in addition to experience with web tracking tools like Adobe SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics and the ability to translate complex statistical or technical outcomes in plain business terms
- Very comfortable working in a complex data environment with limited multi and recent transactional data with a thorough knowledge of data visualization tools, such as SAS VA and Tableau a plus
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.