Celmatix is a research-driven precision medicine company focused on maximizing fertility. We seek a Data Science Lead with deep expertise working with large clinical datasets to join our growing statistical / machine learning team. This is a great opportunity for an individual to leverage their experience and skills in data analytics to make a meaningful impact on women’s health.
- Lead a data science team comprised of experienced and enthusiastic data scientists.
- Manage the development of cutting-edge statistical and machine learning tools.
- Responsible for implementing the data science efforts supporting both product development and research.
- Perform and interpret statistical analysis and effectively communicate results.
- Work with the Celmatix scientific teams to develop and report on research activities.
- Ph.D. in Statistics, Genetics, Biostatistics or related field.
- Experience working with large “omics” and “ome” data sets in Python/Perl and R.
- Experience with Java, C/C++ and shell scripting a plus.
- Competence with high performance Linux/Unix computing environments, cloud-based computing experience a plus.
- 2+ years managing scientific / development teams.
- Experience with statistical methods for genetic association analysis.
- Experience in statistical human genetics.
- Experience in the collection and analysis of clinical information.
- Familiarity with available tools and databases for genetic analyses and interpretation.
- Experience in or familiarity with human reproductive biology a plus.
More about Celmatix
Named one of Crain's “Biotechs to Watch,” Celmatix is changing the face of women’s health through the development of digital tools and genetic insights focused on fertility potential. Our unique approach combines data science and genomics to bring personalized medicine to fertility. Our leadership team includes a diverse group of world-class scientists and professionals including a founder recently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of 15 Entrepreneurs Disrupting their Industries, Inc Magazine’s 10 Women to Watch in Tech, and named an Aspen Institute’s Health Innovator Fellow, and a NYC Venture Fellow by the NYCEDC.
Celmatix is looking to add talented and accomplished individuals to its fast-growing team. We offer a full range of benefits including competitive salary and equity compensation, excellent medical insurance, pre-tax FSA and transit benefits, and a 401k retirement plan.
Celmatix Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status. All are invited to apply.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.