KAYAK is looking for people who love working with data – parsing, analyzing, investigating, interpreting, modeling, and extracting knowledge from large volumes of data. Good candidates will have a passion in processing data to help drive better business decisions or to develop new features, in a fast-paced environment where many small and diverse projects are the norm.
- Extract data from databases, write scripts to parse, clean, combine, and process them
- Prepare graphs or visualizations of processed data, spot trends, anomalies
- Draw inferences and conclusions, communicate results through reports, charts, or tables
- SQL and database experience is a must
- Good programming skills with at least one high-level language such as Python, Groovy, Java, or C/C++
- Basic knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and statistics
- Familiarity with Unix shell scripting
- Familiarity with Excel
- Knowledge of Machine Learning is a plus
KAYAK is the world’s leading travel search engine. KAYAK searches other travel sites and shows travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages. The company’s website and apps also offer tools to help travelers plan and manage their trip, including price alerts, price forecasts and free itinerary management. Each year, KAYAK processes more than one billion searches for travel information and has local sites in more than 40 countries and 20 languages. KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of The Priceline Group.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.