Marketing Sciences Intern
RAPP is currently recruiting a cross-functional blend of Marketing Sciences talent to participate in an innovative and invigorating intern program designed to provide real-world application of their studies, enhance their marketable skills, and create tangible data-driven and analytical solutions that move the needle for real brands.
During this 10-week program, the intern class will work together to produce a collaborative solution that sources, cleanses, connects, analyzes, visualizes, and operationalizes real-world data aligned to a use-case or prototype product need for current or future clients.
Additionally, the interns will provide hands-on support to client teams on common deliverables.
- Data Creativity Challenge: collaborate as a team of interns to solve a data-driven challenge for a specific brand or client – defining, designing and developing the solution, and formally presenting this work at the conclusion of the program
- Client work: provide hands-on support to client teams on standard deliverables which may include data preparation and analysis, reporting and dashboard development, identifying and vetting new data sources, interpreting marketing program results, statistical test design, building business cases, analyzing research data, and other analytically-based tasks
- Departmental participation: actively participate in internal department meetings, workshops and innovation forums
- Interested in pursuing a career in business/marketing strategy, marketing research, consumer insights, analytics, statistics, information design/data viz, data science, data engineering or related field
- Coursework or other experience applying analytical and/or technical skills to solve business or marketing challenges
- Passion for problem-solving
- Tech-savvy, self-starting, entrepreneurial, endlessly curious and loves data
- Effectively balance art & science, believe variety is the spice of life (and career)
- Effective time management & organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive can-do attitude
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.