Digital marketing is experiencing a transformative shift to automated, personalized marketing and prescriptive, machine learning recommendation engines. Wire Stone is a leading provider of integrating marketing solutions and experiences, maintaining client relationships that span many years and, in some cases, decades.
Wire Stone is uniquely qualified to assist marketing leaders and decision makers at every level of the various industries we work with: technology, telecommunications, automotive, aeronautics, sports retail, financial, and others. We're a unique mix of strategists, creatives, programmers, data analysts, engineers and architects—obsessed with the art and science of crafting integrated approaches and optimizing meaningful connections that few agencies can match. And we’re having a blast doing it.
WIRE STONE’S DATA SCIENCE TEAM
Wire Stone’s Data Science team provides intelligence products and services to some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies. In addition to great customers and great data, Wire Stone’s Data Science team has focused on hiring the best talent available. The Data Science team has created a challenging and stimulating work environment that is producing industry-leading intelligence solutions.
Characteristics of some of our Data Science projects include:
- Integrated cross-discipline marketing science strategy and planning
- Multi-channel, multi-tier analytics
- Complex, multi-touch campaign attribution
- Qualitative, experimentation and testing data sets
- A/B/n testing, behavioral targeting and personalization programs
- “Voice of the Customer” qualitative data analysis
- Integrated site, mobile, mobile optimized, mobile App, and social analytics
- Adobe Analytics, Microsoft Digital Analytics, Tealium, SiteCore tools, data mining and more
- Ensighten, Tealium and other tag management systems
- Focused on innovation and reinvention—never settle and question everything
DATA SCIENCE ENGINEER
Wire Stone is seeking a Data Science Engineer who can break down and solve complex problems, drive analytics towards future state frameworks, and build flexible analytics solutions that optimize for scale, time-to-delivery, and cost within a rapidly growing set of clients and needs.
The tools, code and methodologies that the candidate builds will have an immediate impact on client capabilities to understand the client’s digital marketing environment and performance against client goals. These solutions will be the cornerstone of client strategic business decision making.
The successful candidate knows and loves working with data engineering tools and programing languages; is comfortable accessing, integrating and working with data from multiple sources; and can partner with internal stakeholders to help drive business, client and project objectives.
This is a visible role, and offers an opportunity to help enable business-critical decisions that will increase campaign effectiveness, content engagement, customer consideration, and ultimately client revenue and ROI.
The positions open can be located at any of Wire Stone’s main offices: Seattle, Sacramento, San Francisco, Boise, Fort Collins, Chicago or New York City.
- Support, program and implement analyst-created solution design documents / variable maps
- Translate requirements into specifications and perform iterative testing to validate technical designs
- Collaborate with Strategy and Technology teams to implement campaign and other tagging requirements for websites, mobile optimized sites, mobile apps, multi-channel marketing solutions, and other environments (including the use of and integration with vendor APIs and SDKs)
- Resolve tracking issues (bugs, enhancements) with Technology teams as needed
- Create implementation guides, testing guides, site audits, and supporting documentation as required
- Assist in the evaluation and implementation of third-party solutions and tools
- Understand high-level business objectives and work with the Data Science and Technology leadership teams to evolve the organizational roadmap to the immediate and anticipated needs of the business
- Respond to high priority requests from Wire Stone client leadership teams
- Learn and understand the broad range of Wire Stone’s client data resources, and know when, how and what to use and not use
- Manage and execute entire projects or components of large projects from start to finish, including project management, requirements and data gathering, data transformation and manipulation, data integration, problem solving, and communication of insights and recommendations
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in economics, mathematics, statistics, computer science, or related field—or equivalent experience
- Two-plus years of experience working with and implementing digital analytics and optimization tools, specifically Adobe Analytics, but also other tools, including Google Analytics, WebTrends Analytics, and SiteCore
- Two-plus years of relevant experience in a data engineering role, including designing and implementing solutions for multiple analytics tools and environments, as described above
- Certification in one or more tag management systems is a plus, particularly Tealium or Ensighten
- Experience with statistical scripting languages and packages is a plus, e.g., R, Python
- Experience building and integrating SQL queries into analytics solutions is a plus
- Experience working in Agile working environments is a plus
- Verbal and written communication and data presentation skills, including ability to succinctly summarize key findings and effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple conflicting requirements with high attention to detail
- Interest in helping the Data Science and Technology teams develop and expand highly competitive data engineering capabilities, solutions and services
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.