High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team! Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult Systems is a global provider of IT solutions and one of the top Microsoft National Solution Providers in the United States. In fact, Catapult has been recognized as a
Microsoft Global and/or Regional partner each of the past 7 years
for our commitment to making our clients successful, and we’ve been named one of the
20 Most Promising Azure Solutions Providers
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being
voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will I be doing?
- Lead and participate in development teams to deliver data intensive solutions utilizing a mix of Azure Data platform, on-premise solutions, and leading open source data technologies
- Data modeling based on business requirements, and optimization of data models for data analysis implementations
- Lead meetings in preparation of project planning directly with client business users and sponsors, including requirements and architecture review, and project milestone sessions
- Continuous focus and participation in developing and refining best practices for data projects
- Solid experience as a SQL Server BI developer
- Understanding of data quality practices and implementations with respect to data warehousing
- Understanding of data management concepts such as master data management, process and business metadata and data profiling
- Development experience in team environment with mid to high-end projects from inception through delivery with competency in most of the following areas
- Logical and physical database design experience
- SQL Server 2008/2012/2016
- R Scripting
- Azure Machine Learning
- RDBMS database development
- Hadoop development experience, either on Cloudera or Hortonworks
- ETL implementation using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Power BI, Tableau, or other experience in data visualization and end user consumption tools.
What else would make me stand out?
- Leading BI & Data Management practices and technologies:
- CMMI’s Data Management Maturity Model
- Continuous Delivery patterns and practices (scripted configuration and deployments for services and tools)
- Agile/SCRUM and how it’s applied to data projects
- D3, or other custom visualization experience
- Familiarity with helping organizations set up data analysis capabilities within their environment
- Data Modeling tools
- Visio, ERwin or similar data modeling tools
- Other non-Microsoft database platform and ETL experience, including Cloudera, R, Revolution Analytics, Hortonworks, and machine learning technologies
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications and Non-Microsoft data platform certifications
So what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about learning, having a great time doing it, and working with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an
outstanding benefits package
including multiple bonus plans, 401(k) investment, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance – just to name a few.
Texas Monthly Magazine Named Catapult Systems a Best Place to Work in Texas!
Catapult Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.