Coyote Logistics was founded in 2006, built with passion and dedication to create a phenomenal company culture. We are a company that has heart and soul, and a drive for success. As a third-party logistics (3PL) provider, Coyote is dedicated to helping
its customers move their products and manage their supply chains efficiently, and we take care of our carriers to keep them moving so they can grow their businesses too. We are fanatical in our goal to provide unparalleled service excellence to each and every
customer and carrier we work with. In addition to its recognition as one of the Leading 3PLs in the industry, Coyote continues to change the industry expectation by executing with unprecedented service and unmatched innovation.
Data Science Analyst
The Data Science team is looking for a Data Science Analyst who has a passion for deriving value from data and an insatiable curiosity for learning and trying new things. The Data Science Analyst will be responsible for conducting statistical analysis, developing
machine learning methodologies and contributing to a variety of research activities. Primary responsibilities will also include suggesting new research approaches and exploring relevant evolving technologies.
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities
• Evaluate and suggest methods for approaching project solutions.
• Create, test and tune predictive and prescriptive models leveraging any combination of relevant disciplines.
• Come in every day with an eagerness to learn, teach and collaborate.
Essential Skills, Characteristics, & Experience
• 1+ years of experience in machine learning and predictive modeling at a professional level.
• Strong quantitative analysis, programming, and statistical modeling skills.
• High level of comfort in Python and R.
• Experience manipulating, compiling and processing large data sets.
• A healthy appetite of curiosity coupled with creative problem solving.
Valued Skills & Experience
• Proficiency in MSSQL or similar highly preferred.
• Time Series Methods
• Onsite training & ongoing career development
• Competitive base salary
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Great perks like onsite haircuts, massages, and intramural sports
• Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
• Casual dress and company lunch
Coyote is an at-will employer.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.