Northrop Grumman is seeking multiple experienced Data Managers to contribute to a diverse team of scientists, analysts, and planners to achieve organizational objectives within the USAFRICOM, USCENTCOM, and USEUCOM AORs in Tampa, FL.
The successful candidates will be responsible for providing various knowledge management and analysis functions supporting Combatant Commands.
Roles and responsibilities for this position include:
• Categorizing, defining and assigning relevant qualitative and quantitative data to appropriate analysts for subsequent inquiry
• Formatting disparate data from outside sources to assign to appropriate analysts for subsequent inquiry
• Upload raw data to analyst portal to disseminate to appropriate stakeholders.
• Maintain file management protocols for appropriate data systems.
• Coordinate data analyses with statisticians, researchers and various analysts for workflow processing.
1. Must possess a Bachelor's degree – Additional experience may be considered in lieu of education requirement. Note: A minimum of 13 years between and education and relevant experience.
2. Must possess a minimum of 9 years of relevant CCMD experience or relevant data management experience in the commercial sector.
3. Must be familiar with statistics or industry standard statistical software.
4. Must be able to ingest and standardize data from disparate sources for subsequent qualitative and quantitative analysis.
5. Must be willing and able to travel CONUS and OCONUS in support of the program: Note some locations may be hazardous
6. Must possess a current Secret security clearance
7. Must possess or be able to obtain a U.S. Passport.
8. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
1. Experience working in the customer space as an individual technical contributor.
2. Excellent oral, written, and electronic communication skills to include proficiency with customer-based communication systems.
3. Familiar with Intel Systems
4. Familiar with all source analytic tools and techniques
5. Strong leadership, communication and motivational skills; ability to create a positive and productive work environment.
6. Experience working with distributed teams.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit
. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.