Lead the development and application of advanced approaches and technologies to solve our nation's most critical data management problems! Work with senior government offices, in partnership with diverse customer groups to apply advanced data management principles, concepts and methods that define, design, develop and deploy data architectures, data centric methodologies and software lifecycles.
Why Should I Consider MITRE?
Working at MITRE
Acting as a leader that works with the functional, systems and technical experts to build a new enterprise services vision.
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
• Developing the portion of the architecture for data management and enterprise information sharing through data service specifications, documentation, and modeling.
• Support functional work to identify and make use of the services developed.
• Collaborate and participate in activities to ensure knowledge creation/sharing and integration within and across all work programs as appropriate, and may lead projects.
• Lead development of work programs with new customers, and in some customer project activities such as assessments, position papers, special studies, and briefings.
• Manage work programs and relationships with clients to ensure that data management requirements are included in physical data models and technical designs.
• Strong experience in requirements definition, conducting customer interviews, hands-on data analysis, and alternatives of analysis.
• Strong experience in developing customer data strategy and planning documentation to include data quality, master data management, and data governance.
• Develop data standards, policies, service level agreements, and data metrics to guide and lead customers in managing enterprise data management programs.
VA: McLean Campus
BS in Computer Systems Engineering or related IT degree, MS preferred. Experience across a number of engineering disciplines with 10 plus years of experience in one or more of the following areas: database design, legacy data migration, data modeling, master data management, data governance, knowledge and data sharing, data integration, data engineering and administration, and data strategy and planning.
Minimum Education/ Experience
BS and 5 years of related experience or MS and 3 years of related experience or PhD and 1 year of related experience
*This position will require overnight travel up to 10% of the time as well as some local travel.
Suitability (Govt Background Investigation)
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and, to be considered by MITRE for this position, must meet government suitability requirements.
Relocation Assistance Provided
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.