Hope you are doing good!!!
We have an urgent requirement for the position Data Engineer at New York City, NY. If you are interested please let me know ASAP
Role : Data Engineer
Location : New York City, NY
This is an awesome opportunity to build a world class platform that will allow data to be exchanged between our suite of applications. This will be one of the first of it's kind in the world of Life-Sciences. This is a strategic project that is a critical component of the company’s growth strategy. This platform will securely provide raw, aggregated and transformed clinical trials data both internally and externally, providing a consistent interface independent of back end changes. This platform will play a core role in the company’s long term integration of Data Science and Mobile Health into future clinical trials applications.
What we are looking for
- Data engineers to build a scalable, timely, and highly available data platform to power clinical trials
- Engineers who have built innovative data solutions and have the curiosity to try new technologies and explore new paradigms.
- Fascinated with the problem of deriving deep, meaningful, surprising, and actionable information from large clinical data-sets and processing then in a scalable and timely fashion with the coolest available technologies.
- Develop and implement ETL processes
- ETL and database performance tuning
- Data quality analysis and resolution
- Design and optimize queries
- Close cooperation with Software Quality Assurance team throughout the life cycle
- Support and maintain ETL workflows and infrastructure to ensure service levels
- Processing of structured and semi-structured data
Skills / Requirements
- ETL experience with at least one leading tool such as Pentaho , Informatica or AB Initio in a large scale production environment. Pentaho strongly preferred.
- SQL Expert
- Production experience with one or more leading databases including Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer, Postgres or DB2
- Experience managing data load performance, query performance, archiving, etc. of large datasets
- Linux and Windows command line expertise
- Scripting expertise, such as bash or powershell scripts
- Knowledge of agile methodology
- Pentaho expertise
- Continuous Build, Continuous Integration Qualifications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.