Eataly Eataly USA
Job Title: Data Engineer, Business Intelligence | Eataly USA
Eataly is a fast-growing global retailer that sells high-quality food products through physical and digital channels. Today, Eataly has one store in New York and another in Chicago, both over 50,000 ft2 , and an ecommerce site. Eataly will open 3 additional locations by the end of 2017, more than doubling our USA presence.
Eataly’s Business Intelligence (BI) team is responsible for collecting, transforming, and presenting data to facilitate informed decision making throughout the organization. The BI team collaborates with every team in the organization to provide analysis and model business processes. The BI team combines tech expertise with food retail domain knowledge so that our chefs and retailers can focus on what they do best—serving great Italian food.
Essential Job Functions (Duties & Responsibilities):
- Perform daily administration of ETL pipelines, including implementation, maintenance, and optimization.
- Present technical data solutions to high-level business problems.
- Implement Python and SQL scripting solutions within our stack.
- Interact with virtual servers (on-site and in Google Cloud Platform).
- Exhibit expertise on available data sets and ensure data accuracy.
- Optimize data warehouse tables for Tableau Server integration.
- Explore new data technologies that improve our efficiency.
- Experience with Python required (Pandas is a plus).
- Experience with SQL required, including database design.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Experience with project management (Jira is a plus).
- Experience with Linux/Unix environments preferred.
- Bachelor degree preferred (CS, finance, business, or another quantitative field).
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.