What we are looking for:
We're looking for a software engineer with experience working on a large volume low-latency data platform who is eager to tackle new problems in the programatic media-buying space.
The Data-Platform team uses Kafka, Spark, Druid, Cassandra, Finnagle, and other technologies to support an ETL pipeline, data warehouse, and DMP. We process and report on over 6B auctions per day along with a variety of other input streams.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Adding new reporting features (i.e. low latency data-marts and HTTP services to expose them)
- Building new, and scaling out existing Spark streaming apps, and scaling out our growing DMP
- Building out new ingest pipelines (Kafka, S3, third-party web services, etc)
- Working with the data-science team to productionize ML pipelines
- Coordinating data models with other engineering teams
- Working with the Dev Ops team to increase our monitoring and alerting coverage as needed
- Tuning Spark apps to get the most out of the quickly evolving platform
- Prior experience working with Spark, Hadoop, or big data processing platform in high-volume, low latency environments
- Experience building and managing ETL pipelines
- SQL fluency and an understanding of relational data models.
- Comfortable in the Linux environment.
- A master of all trades mentality and an ability to embrace new challenges regularly.
- Eager and energized to work some of the latest technologies and data platforms.
- Able to work on-site in Santa Monica
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.