Come join a forward-thinking, fast-running team where you are not only encouraged, but expected to challenge us with your unique insights and experience. Be on the forefront of database technology where you can rapidly evolve your skills in an open, collaborative and fun environment. If you are passionate about data and database solutions, a beacon of positive energy, and ready to make transformative contributions, you need to explore this opportunity.
- Merge disparate data sources to construct high quality Oracle databases
- Write PL/SQL programming to maintain databases-PLUS if you have Python
- Assess incoming data for quality
- Work both independently and collaboratively with other team members
- Mastery of and passion for database concepts
- Ridiculous attention to detail
- Zen-like calm in the midst of rapid change
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to escalate wisely
- Proven track-record of phenomenal productivity
- Demonstrated history of advancing significant positive change
- 5-years experience doing all the above
- (bonus) Healthcare experience
Candidates must be legally allowed to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Healthgrades offers competitive wages based on experience and a generous benefits package, including health, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, and a professional, yet casual work environment.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.