7Park Data, a venture-backed startup, is the leading data intelligence provider to businesses around the world. You will be joining other extremely passionate engineers that share a common interest in distributed systems, performance, scale, and solving problems with software and data. Our technologies power the insights for financial service and corporate giants.
Ideal candidates are those who are excited by big data challenges, and enjoy using new technologies to make large datasets feel small.
Compensation package: includes highly competitive salary, bonus and equity.
- Collaborative with research and software engineers to build new data products atop existing large datastores (Hadoop, MongoDB)
- Build scalable Python and SQL automation to deliver insights on daily/weekly/basis
- Build reusable python packages used in delivery of product experience Automate anomaly detection on moving streams of data
- Work as part of highly-dynamic cross-functional agile teams in a variety of lightweight processes to drive and deliver on new product objectives
- Leverage a wide array of data & infrastructure technologies such as Spark, MongoDB, Cassandra, Ansible, Kafka
- Be incredible
- You are fluent in Python
- You have experience with *Nix and Bash
- Experience with AWS, notably EC2 and S3
- You are comfortable with processing and analyzing large data sets
- Solid understanding of system design, data structures and algorithms
- Experience building automation on Hadoop distributions, primarily Cloudera, preferred
- You care, and are passionate about what you do
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.