As a Data Engineer, you will design and and grow a data infrastructure that powers our ability to make timely, data-driven decisions to fuel and accelerate the growth of our business.
- Design, build, and maintain data warehouse infrastructure, data structures and data pipelines to enable fast and accurate reporting and analysis
- Work across product and engineering to consume tracking data and developing a flexible data model for unstructured data
- Partner with other analytics team members to collect and enrich data to generate insights from disparate sources
- Work with data scientists and engineers to leverage Machine Learning into product features
- Build out advanced analytics capabilities including data visualization and experimentation platforms and tools
- 3+ years experience with relational database system(s), with expertise in SQL
- 3+ years of data warehousing experience
- 3+ years programming experience in Python, Ruby, or Java
- Experience with ETL management tools such as: Pentaho Kettle, Azkaban, Airflow, or similar
- Experience in Agile methodologies
Nice to have:
- Experience with Big Data processing and scalable systems including: Redshift, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, etc.
- Familiarity with streaming technologies: Kafka, AWS Kinesis
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools and platforms: SFDC, Marketo, Google Analytics, Optimizely, Tableau, Periscope
- Familiarity with Machine Learning: TensorFlow, NumPy, Scikit-Learn, Mahout, etc.
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options.
To learn more, visit our careers page: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/jobs
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.