As a Data Engineer at Eaze, you report to the Head of Data and work on our data infrastructure to help improve data accessibility, increase data reporting performance, and ensure scalability of our data warehouse as we scale.
Skills we're looking for:
- Rock-solid SQL skills and familiarity with Postgres
- 2+ years of Python programming experience
- 2+ years previous experience working on data or engineering teams
- Experience deploying large scale data warehousing infrastructure on AWS (Hadoop, Redshift, etc)
- A knack for business and how analytics can empower and drive the data-driven decision making process
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Maintaining, enhancing, and architecting our data infrastructure
- Architecting and building internal apps for the data team
- Architecting and building denormalized tables for our data warehouse
- Performance tuning our data warehouse
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.